Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Visits from friends and family




The past two weeks have been busy with visits from more friends and family. Tristan was able to meet his aunt Kelsey who tried to eat him, his uncle Sam who was afraid to drop him, his uncle Jason who is heading off to Afghanistan, and his AJ (Aunt Jennie) who flew up from Florida to meet him before going back to rescuing dolphins.






Tristan also met two of his cousins, Rowen and Quinn, who were very excited about the little guy.






"Triscuit" got a visit from the Speir's last week (our best friends from WA). He was able to meet Jackson, his blonde hair-blue eyed counterpart. It will be fun to see them grow up a year apart and hopefully be life-long friends.






Tristan even had a visit from some occupational therapist friends who concluded that "physiologically he is...adorable!" As Mom, I can't help but agree : )

















































































































1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, Tristan looks beautiful! I would love to come visit. But, I know as a new mother you are very busy, but just wanted to let you know that I miss you and all the OT girls :) love beth

    ReplyDelete