Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 months old already!!




The summer is flying by so fast! If anyone has the secret to freezing time I will pay anything!!








But really, we have had a great month since the last blog. We have had lots of walks around the neighborhood, Middleburg and the mall. We went to Lake Anna for a day but it was too hot to stay outside.










Tristan continues to form bonds with his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. His uncle Jason is in Afghanistan so I took pictures of Tristan with his camo shorts and his onesie that says "Think You're Tough? My uncle is in the Army!" I think Jason will get a kick out of it!























I start my full-time Fieldwork in September and although we are so blessed that Mimi (Ryan's mother) will be taking care of Tristan 5 days a week, I am dreading leaving my sweet little angel. He is becoming so interactive and really amusing! I just have to keep in mind that it is only for six months and will better the future for our family...I have to repeat that in my head a hundred times a day though!!





The video below is the beginnings of Tristan's endearing little laugh.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is so grown up! Amy, you have got to blog more! I am so sad that we are missing out!!!! More Tristan videos, please!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete